Set Your Default Language
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
What Information We Collect
We collect your information based on your activities on the Site, such as when you register and visit on the Site, subscribe to any of our services, posting material, send messages, make and receive payments through your account, and request further services.
- These may include:
- Username and contact information, such as email address, mobile telephone number for verification, and bank account numbers;
- Information such as buying, selling, review, content you generate or that relates to your account and other information you provide to purchase or selling a service;
- Personal information you provide to us through messages, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies; and
- Information from your usage of the Site, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded.
In addition, We may also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as credit reference agencies, search information providers, PayPal, other companies, and partners may receive and record supplemental information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
How do we collect Information?
Cookies ultimately help us improve your navigation and ease of use of our Site. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. You can find further information about Cookies in this policy below, under cookies and Local Storage.
How do we use the Information collected?
Workeroom does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. We use personal information only as appropriate to provide you with quality service and security. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may include the following purposes:
- We may email you to inform new messages and system notifications;
- We may email and notify you regular updates on issues;
- We may notify you requested information on our products and services;
- We may use your personal information for marketing purposes, market research, providing you with the services offered by us via this Site;
- We may notify you about changes to our services, terms and conditions, policies or website; and
- We may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions permitted by law.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not share personal information for their marketing or any other purpose except respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies and claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may occasionally access your personal information with third parties as detailed below:
- to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf;
- to issue proceedings or take legal action against you;
- to open, operate and service your account such as payment transaction and CRM systems; and
- for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. When we refer to “cookies” we include other technologies with similar purposes.
- We use the following types of cookie:
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit the Site. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us to build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to serve advertisements that might be of particular interest to you on our and other websites;
- Service cookies that help us to make the Site work as efficiently as possible; remember your personal information; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to Workeroom; and
- Third party cookies that we may also store your website activity in cookies which may be used by third party vendors, including Google, to serve ads based on your behaviour on our website;
We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
We significantly protect all personal information on the Site and in protecting against unauthorized access through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Updating Your Information
You can update your personal information on the Site, and please ensure your personal information on the Site are up to date. If you want to correct or amend your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to require any update of your personal information. Before we access your request, we may need to verify your identity. Also, we would not access your request when we believe the update would violate any law or legal requirement, interfere with the privacy of others or result in a breach of confidentiality, and we may keep all copies of your personal information and content in cached and archived pages.
Got any Questions?